Saturday, June 24, 2006

Little Conversations

The little conversation is over very soon.
And I watch in admiration from my corner of the room.
They shine on you with starry eyes, they rain a friendly storm.
Like kids around a Christmas tree and then you smile all nice and warm.


These little conversations, if I tried my very best,
you know I never could say anything in twenty words or less.
Somewhere, sometime, down the line, someday I may confess,
and tell you all. That’s all.

The little conversations, on me are very rough.
They leave me all in pieces, you know there’s never time enough.
Its like a book with missing pages, a story incomplete.
Its like a painting left unfinished, it feels like not enough to eat.


You know these little conversations, well, for me they’ll never do.
Now what am I supposed to do with broken sentences of you?
Ill stay in my corner `cause that’s all that I can do.
And let the others speak for me.
Little conversations are we.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

I prefer to speak with my mind...

Can you hear what I have to say?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

Mind?

hehe, very pretty. Little conversations waiting to be finished.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home