Friday, June 16, 2006

Karma

All this past week I have been toying with the idea of playing hookey from work. No particular reason, I've just had various errands piling up that I cant seem to fit into my regular off day routine. So, being the rebel that I am, I decided today I'd use one of my sick days to catch up and give myself a three day weekend to boot. Now I'm glad I did. It turns out, one of my bastard coworkers gave me their stomach flu! Now instead of doing any of the million things I had planned, I am lying on my sofa trying my hardest not to die. Damn it. What a waste of a sick day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Napoleon Volatile said...

Oh I am sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. It does suck that when you were hoping to play hooking and by doing so actually take care of some important things, you are instead sick. Take it as a relaxation day and consider calling off on Monday. Afterall, you don't want to give the flu to another coworker! ;)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Wizz. said...

Awww. You need a Nintendo DS Lite. :P

Hope you're feeling better. :(

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home