Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Mothers Madness


My mother is a lunatic. While I mean that affectionately of course, it still doesn't cange the fact that she has lost her mind. She has decided , out of all the things in the world to do, to make a giant rubberband ball. A Giant Rubberband Ball!!!

When she first told me about her grand idea, I figured that she'd get bored after a week or two and give up, like I usually do. But not my mother, two and a half months later she is still at it. And this thing is frickin' huge! It weighs about 800 lbs! An 800 lb Rubberband Ball!!!

What she plans to do with this monstrosity is beyond me but least it keeps her from bugging me about having kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger WarHammer said...

Wow, Im impressed and a little worried at the same time!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mephistopheles said...

Maybe she's going for the world record :P

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home