Friday, November 17, 2006

What will they do?


Since I won't be able to buy a Wii tomorrow night, (my boss lady is making me come in at midnight to sell them) I was thinking I should try to come up with some figurative "hoops" to make the would be Wii'ers jump through. *laughs evilly*

Well on second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea. As entertaing as toying with these poor folks would be, there is no doubt one of the losers will complain and then I would get fired.

Damn sissies. Always spoiling my fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Haha - you should totally mess with em. The power you wield!

Tell them Nintendo is doing a recall on the first generation already because of overheating issues and launch is delayed by two months. :P

Or you could make em name all the Greek gods before they can have their system. :P

2:53 PM  
Blogger kitty ramone said...

I was actually thinking of the greek god trivia, that or testing their knowledge of Thundercats.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home